White Swan Environmental Ltd. is a privately owned, Alberta-based waste management services company with a distinct competitive advantage in its unique proximity to Athabasca oil sands operations.
White Swan’s Conklin and Atmore sites are the closest full-service waste management facilities to the oil sands. These strategic locations position White Swan to become the low cost and preferred waste management facility operator serving the oil sands.
- Disposal in Conklin will save your organization an average of $45/m3 compared to present delivery locations
- Disposal in Atmore will save your organization an average of $25/m3 compared to present delivery locations
- Total regional trucking savings based on conservative facility utilization is in excess of $40 million annually
White Swan’s management team holds extensive service industry, operational safety and integrity, logistics and leadership experience in WCSB waste management activities and includes:
Andrew Baumann, President
- President for White Swan Environmental (2017-present)
- VP of Operations for White Swan Environmental (2013-2017)
- Manager for Plains Environmental/Rotex Energy (2009-2013)
- President of Baumann Trucking Ltd. (2002-2009)
- Manager of producers disposal services (2000-2002)